Learn more about Dr. Michael Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vaughn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vaughn, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Vaughn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Vaughn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Michael Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vaughn practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Adolescent Specialists.