Dr. Michael Vaughn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vaughn?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vaughn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

Amazing!

Dr. Vaughn and Dr. Rezaei are very caring and helpful. It is refreshing to see Doctors that know what they are doing and have good bedside manners.

July 28th, 2017

The Best Of The BEST!!

Dr. Michael Vaughn is a professional & caring psycharist. His staff is very welcoming & delightful to work with. They all ROCK!!

July 19th, 2017

Pill Mill beware

Dr. Vaughn put you on more addictive medication than what you come in for that is why a lot of his patients are from out of state. Suboxone uppers and downers along with it is deadly. If you want to add to your addiction come here although you may die from what this former gynecologist prescribes.

July 14th, 2017

Highly Recommend!

My experience at DPPC has been positive.

July 12th, 2017

Amazing

Dr. Vaughn and Dr. Rezaei-Vaughn are a great team! Their practice is patient oriented! They are competent and caring! Thank you!!!

July 11th, 2017

Excellent Care and Treatment

Dr. Vaugh and Dr. Rezaei- Vaughn are competent in their areas of practice (psychiatry and psychotherapy). They care for their patients and treat them with respect and dignity. Their practice is patient oriented and their staff is friendly and caring.

May 30th, 2017

Excellent Care and Treatment!

My experience with Dr. Vaughn and his staff at Dunwoody Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Center has been excellent. Dr. Vaughn is knowledgable and caring. These qualities set him apart from other psychiatrists. The office is clean and the office staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend DPPC.

May 30th, 2017

Excellent Care and Treatment!

My experience with Dr. Vaughn and his staff at Dunwoody Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Center has been excellent. Dr. Vaughn is knowledgable and caring. These qualities set him apart from other psychiatrists. The office is clean and the office staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend DPPC.

March 22nd, 2017

Intelligent, competent and genuine!!

Dr. Vaughn is intelligent, competent, caring and ethical. He treats his patients with dignity and respect. He dedicates time and is genuinely invested in helping his patients feel better.

December 5th, 2015

a doctor that belongs in phychiatry. he seems to me that he should be under the care of a phychiatrist himself. a strange acting fellow.

June 23rd, 2013

Great doc whom I have recommended to several ppl

Dr. Vaughn is wonderful. His office staff is friendly and I have no trouble getting appts after work, and on the few occasions when i needed it, he fit me in quickly, including working through his lunch hour. He does run late, but he always spends extra time with me. He is flexible with medications and is open to my input as the patient. It is difficult to get through on the phone but the office just hired more front desk staff. Remember that since he is a psychiatrist specializing in addiction, he deals with a population that is more difficult to please than average, so take the comments here with a grain of salt.

May 25th, 2013

HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE !!!!!

This was the worst experience ever. I visited Dr Vaughn at Peachford and almost from the beginning things went wrong. The Dr prescribed me meds the first visit and set up a return visit for the following week, when I returned he prescribed me different meds and set up another visit for the same week. He never diagnosed me saying he was trying to "get a feel" for what my problem was. This was just the beginning. The receptionist gave me an appointment card with the wrong fax number on it that was necessary for extremely important info to be sent from my insurance company causing extreme inconvenience. When confronted they simply said it was a mistake that they would fix. They didn't. The Dr was then supposed to fax some paperwork for me which he never sent. I called him for THREE weeks. Unlike the previous poster I was able to contact the receptionist who told me multiple times that she passed him the messages. The only way I was able to contact him was when I made another appt. and when I did he acted like he didn't remember me and said he didn't set up a follow up appt. when the receptionist clearly said otherwise. Then he suggested "terminating" the relationship. This is entirely not enough space to list all the negative aspects of this experience and I am currently seeking consultation to see if I can take some type of legal action. With the exception of one of the receptionist the entire office was unprofessional (botched appointments..etc) I wouldn't recommend this Dr to my worst enemy.