A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wasserman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wasserman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Wasserman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Michael Wasserman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wasserman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Geriatric Doctors.