A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wexler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wexler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wexler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wexler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wexler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Wexler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Wexler practice?
- Dr. Michael Wexler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wexler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Hopkins, MN.
See Hopkins Allergists and Hopkins Pediatricians.