A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wexler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wexler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wexler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Wexler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Wexler practice?
- Dr. Michael Wexler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wexler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minnetonka, MN.
See Hopkins Allergists and Hopkins Pediatricians.