A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilcox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilcox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wilcox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Wilcox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilcox has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilcox practices Family Medicine near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Hopkins Primary Care Doctors.