A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilcox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilcox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wilcox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Wilcox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilcox has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilcox practices Family Medicine near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: New Prague, MN and Albert Lea, MN.
See Hopkins Primary Care Doctors.