A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Williams, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Kirby Highland Lakes Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Williams DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Michael Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Williams practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Anesthesiologists.