A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Naples Orthopedic Surgeons.