A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Orthopedic Surgeons.