A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolfson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolfson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- 1978 to July 31
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ralph Wolfson MBBS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolfson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wolfson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.