A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yaffe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaffe
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yaffe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaffe graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Yaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Yaffe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Yaffe practice?
- Dr. Michael Yaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Yaffe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Pediatric Specialists.