A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yaffe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaffe graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Yaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Reed Yaffe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Yaffe practice?
- Dr. Michael Yaffe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yaffe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Pediatric Specialists.