Learn more about Dr. Michael Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raab, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Raab has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Raab FAAOS, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Raab practice?
- Dr. Michael Raab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Raab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beavercreek, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Centerville, OH and Englewood, OH.