21 years of experience
Accepting new patients
9000 N Main St
Dayton, OH 45415 Phone number & directions
Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raab, MD, FAAOS, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Raab has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Raab MD, FAAOS, and FACS is a male Sports Medicine, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Raab practice?
- Dr. Michael Raab has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Raab practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Demorest, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons, Dayton Pediatricians, Dayton Surgeons, and Dayton Sports Medicine Doctors.