A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raab, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Raab has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Raab FAAOS, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Raab practice?
- Dr. Michael Raab has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Raab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, IN and Buford, GA.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons.