by Lysa on Jun 26th, 2016

Excellent Physician. I have had several surgeries performed by Dr. Raab. He has excellent bedside manners, answers questions, and overall a very nice and personable doctor. Highly Recommend.

Couldn't have had a better Doctor ! show details Couldn't have had a better Doctor !
by Mysti on Jun 12th, 2016

Dr. Raab was great! I seen him for a broken arm and now it has healed greatly with no extra complications!

He is the best! show details He is the best!
by Erinn G on Jun 6th, 2016

I have been through a lot and had so many Dr. He put me at ease about the surgery. He made jokes with us which was nice. Then the second surgery. He is very good at explaining everything to you which I like. He greets you with a smile and is just always happy. I tell everyone about him!!!! He is just a wonderful Dr and I am so blessed that I was sent to him!

by Carol on May 31st, 2016

Worst surgeon ever! Put my shoulder out of the socket when he did the surgery. Now have to have another shoulder surgery to correct the surgery Dr. Raab did.

Oct 21st, 2015

I have been in pain since my Jan surgery

Knee Surgery Went Well show details Knee Surgery Went Well
by Greg C on Aug 26th, 2014

First Class Person and Skilled Surgeon. I would without hesitation recommend to everyone in need of a great doctor.