A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rabalais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rabalais is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rabalais, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabalais graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Rabalais has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Rabalais MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rabalais practice?
- Dr. Michael Rabalais has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rabalais practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.