A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rabice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rabice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rabice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabice graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabice has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Rabice MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Rabice practice?
- Dr. Michael Rabice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rabice practices Pediatrics near Bowmansville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, NY.
See Bowmansville Pediatricians.