A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rabice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rabice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rabice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabice graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabice has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Rabice practice?
Dr. Michael Rabice practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Bowmansville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, NY.
See Bowmansville Pediatricians.