A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rabin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rabin, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rabin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Rabin FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Rabin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rabin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rabin practices Neurological Surgery near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Surgeons.