Dr. Michael Rabin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rabin?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rabin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2016

Dr. Rabin (Ray-Bin) Awesome helped me through my surgery step by step. His office does reschedule a bunch, but if I had to have a emergency surgery, I wouldn't want to wait either. He wants to hear everything about how you feel and is always happy to see me. I have been going to him for about a year or so now, and would reccomend him to anyone needing his kind of expertease!

January 8th, 2015

my overall opinion

Had back surgery 3 weeks ago. Both doctors Rabin and Brayton were very professional and communicated and visited with me daily while I was in the hospital. Hopefully the end result will be good. My problem with this office is how they have total disregard for a patient,s time. In 4 appts. I was reschedule 3 times. Once I called to try and move up one. Instead they pushed me back a week even though I told them I was experiencing extreme pain. This week I was supposed to come in On Tues. Was called and rescheduled again to Thurs. 9am. Just returned from them and they were closed. Answering service told me it was to cold for them to come in. No message at all. How do you think they would like it if I did not keep my appointments. Exactly.

March 10th, 2017