Learn more about Dr. Michael Racine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Racine
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Racine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Racine, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Racine graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Racine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Racine MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Racine practice?
- Dr. Michael Racine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Racine practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Holland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians, Grand Rapids Pediatric Specialists, and Grand Rapids Endocrinologists.