A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Racine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Racine, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Racine graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Racine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Racine MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Racine practice?
- Dr. Michael Racine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Racine practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Holland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians, Grand Rapids Pediatric Specialists, and Grand Rapids Endocrinologists.