A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Racine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Racine
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Racine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Racine, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Racine graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Racine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Racine MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Racine practice?
- Dr. Michael Racine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Racine practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Holland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians, Grand Rapids Pediatric Specialists, and Grand Rapids Endocrinologists.