A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Racke is Excellent. Dr. Racke has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Racke, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Autoimmune Diseases, Eye Movement Disorders Ocular Motility, and Multiple Sclerosis MS.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Racke graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Racke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Racke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Racke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Racke practice?
Dr. Michael Racke practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Gahanna, OH.
See Dallas Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Racke, Dr. Mitch Racke, Dr. Myles Racke, Dr. Michal Racke, Dr. Mickey Racke, Dr. Miles Racke