A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Racke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Racke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Racke, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Racke graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Racke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Racke MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Racke practice?
- Dr. Michael Racke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Racke practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dallas Neurologists.