Learn more about Dr. Michael Racke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Racke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Racke, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Racke graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Racke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Racke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Racke practice?
Dr. Michael Racke practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dallas Neurologists.