A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Radeos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Radeos, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Radeos graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Radeos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stavros Radeos MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Radeos practice?
- Dr. Michael Radeos has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Radeos practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.