Dr. Michael Radonich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Radonich?

May 6th, 2017

Stear Clear of this Derm

The only good thing I have to say about Dr. Radonich is that his office staff is terrific. But, as several others have accurately stated on here, the quality of care that this doctor provides is atrocious. He can't communicate at all. He comes in the room and isn't really interested in finding out what's wrong with you. He has no time for that. But my god does he want to check you for moles and cut something off of you! As someone else pointed out, he does something I've never in all my years of seeing derms do. He sends literally every biopsy out for a "second opinion". Really? What for? Then you get slapped with a bill of several hundred dollars for this out of network doctor to interpret the results that Dr. Radonich is supposed to be trained to do. Is he getting some kind of kickback or something? I seriously have to question is intelligence as a doctor. If he doesn't know what the problem is, his go to answer is "dermatitis". I saw him for a few different conditions (I know, stupid for me to keep going back) that were anything but dermatitis. One was lice and one was acne. He just kept saying dermatitis. Seriously? You really can't tell the difference? What medical school did you go to? I had to diagnose MYSELF for lice and get my own treatment because he misdiagnosed me. Talk about a quack. STEAR CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR!

June 17th, 2016

I wouldn't trust my skin with any other doctor. He's focused, friendly and professional.

January 16th, 2016

Haven't seen him in several years due to the change in his locale now but when i saw him, he was EXCELLENT. I'm going to see about going back to him even tho he's much farther from my home but WELL WORTH the drive. His staff at the former location were very immature and not at all 'representative' of his professionalism.

May 7th, 2015

Dr. Radonich is an excellent doctor. I use the office in Lake Forest and he is only there once a week, which is why 'ease of appointment' is not 5 stars. My only negative is that he is typically rushed and I wish that he would take more time to answer my questions in detail.

March 30th, 2015

Practicing Poor Medicine

This was a horrible experience! This was my first time seeing a dermatologist and expected him to just check the rash on my neck. After a cursory check in pulled up my shirt without any warning and proceeded to do a body check. He did not ask my permission to do this and I was shocked as this was a gross personal violation of my body. He then told me I had a mole on my back that needed to be biopsied. He did not ask my permission to biopsy it. He did not give me informed consent. He just proceeded to biopsy it. He then told me if it needed to be sent out for a second opinion I would be charged $250.00 by the lab. He also did not tell me the cost of this procedure and I was met with a bill as I was leaving. He did not have me sign the consent til AFTER the procedure and did not even tell me it was the consent form. This man rushed me through the visit without talking to me - no dialogue, just a monologue on his part- and was aggressive in his approach which as anybody knows when you're sitting on the table with your shirt pulled up you feel exposed and vulnerable and he played on that vulnerability. If I could I'd file a complaint with the medical board but I have no witnesses so it would be my word against his. My advice to anyone seeking a dermatologist is to AVOID this man like the plague.

July 28th, 2011

An absolute quack

Had a small procedure done in office that involved a small incision. Because he didn't properly prepare the area first, it became infected and eventually an open wound. I still have a large nasty scar because he couldn't take the time to do it right.Then like an idiot, I went through him to take care of toenail fungus. When the treatment was over, he looked at the nails and pointed to the white sliver of nail at the base and told me that where the new, fungus-free nail had grown out to. Huh? Nails are always white at the base. Does he know what toenails look like?An idiot with a stethoscope and a prescription pad.

September 6th, 2017