Dr. Michael Radonich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 17th, 2016
I wouldn't trust my skin with any other doctor. He's focused, friendly and professional.

January 16th, 2016
Haven't seen him in several years due to the change in his locale now but when i saw him, he was EXCELLENT. I'm going to see about going back to him even tho he's much farther from my home but WELL WORTH the drive. His staff at the former location were very immature and not at all 'representative' of his professionalism.

May 7th, 2015
Dr. Radonich is an excellent doctor. I use the office in Lake Forest and he is only there once a week, which is why 'ease of appointment' is not 5 stars. My only negative is that he is typically rushed and I wish that he would take more time to answer my questions in detail.

March 30th, 2015
Practicing Poor Medicine
This was a horrible experience! This was my first time seeing a dermatologist and expected him to just check the rash on my neck. After a cursory check in pulled up my shirt without any warning and proceeded to do a body check. He did not ask my permission to do this and I was shocked as this was a gross personal violation of my body. He then told me I had a mole on my back that needed to be biopsied. He did not ask my permission to biopsy it. He did not give me informed consent. He just proceeded to biopsy it. He then told me if it needed to be sent out for a second opinion I would be charged $250.00 by the lab. He also did not tell me the cost of this procedure and I was met with a bill as I was leaving. He did not have me sign the consent til AFTER the procedure and did not even tell me it was the consent form. This man rushed me through the visit without talking to me - no dialogue, just a monologue on his part- and was aggressive in his approach which as anybody knows when you're sitting on the table with your shirt pulled up you feel exposed and vulnerable and he played on that vulnerability. If I could I'd file a complaint with the medical board but I have no witnesses so it would be my word against his. My advice to anyone seeking a dermatologist is to AVOID this man like the plague.

July 28th, 2011
An absolute quack
Had a small procedure done in office that involved a small incision. Because he didn't properly prepare the area first, it became infected and eventually an open wound. I still have a large nasty scar because he couldn't take the time to do it right.Then like an idiot, I went through him to take care of toenail fungus. When the treatment was over, he looked at the nails and pointed to the white sliver of nail at the base and told me that where the new, fungus-free nail had grown out to. Huh? Nails are always white at the base. Does he know what toenails look like?An idiot with a stethoscope and a prescription pad.