A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Radzienda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Radzienda graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Radzienda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radzienda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Radzienda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Radzienda practice?
Dr. Michael Radzienda practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Radzienda, Dr. Micheal Radzienda, Dr. Michel Radzienda, Dr. Mickey Radzienda, Dr. Miguel Radzienda, Dr. Mike Radzienda