Dr. Michael Raemisch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Raemisch?

March 4th, 2016

Awesome doctor!!!

Very personable and accurate in his diagnosis. My hand surgery went smoother than I ever expected.

February 27th, 2016

Worst experience I've had with a specialist. Without a diagnosis or any suggestion for treatment, he tells me at the end of my visit: "come back in a month." Why? What will would we know in a month that we don't know now? Um... er... just come back in a month. I ask him to at least please help me try to diagnose the problem. "Well, I guess you could take a blood test." So he sends me down to get a blood test. A month later, I'm billed $450 for the test. I tried for months, but can't get his office to help me with the insurance issues that caused the mess. If you're planning on going to Raemish, just wait a month and go to someone else. That's what he'll tell you to do anyway. You'll also save yourself hundreds of dollars and you may actually end up with a useful diagnosis by someone who cares at all to help you.

July 14th, 2015

Dr. Raemisch was recommended by my PA. Easy to make appt. and was lucky to get in quickly. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly. Dr. Raemisch seemed polite but hurried and impersonal, and perhaps a bit arrogant. After describing my ailment (worsening forearm and hand pain) he was very quick and "authoritative" in his diagnosis and immediately offered me a cortisone shot. I asked about an MRI but his response was that he supposed if I wanted to pay for one I could get an MRI, but he didn't feel I needed one that he knew what was wrong and all I needed was a cortisone shot and to wear my brace for several weeks and all would be fine. No options for other possible diagnosis or options for treatment were considered. I was taken aback and agreed to the shot which, although he was gentle, was very painful. When I asked if I needed a follow up he said no gathered up his stuff, left the room and recorded his notes of my appt on a tape recorder. I felt like I was at a converyor belt clinic; move 'em in and move 'em out. I'm sure he was nice enought and knowledgeable, but I won't go back or recommend him to anyone.

March 19th, 2014

My wait time was a joke

I chose Dr. Raemisch because he was highly recommended, but he was very quick to give me a diagnosis and immediately offered me a cortisone shot. No options for physical therapy or an MRI. When I asked about an MRI, he agreed, but he never called back to let me know my results. I had to call twice before his office finally called back. He was nice at our follow up visit and did give me different options for help. I won't go back though. I think I'll try physical therapy next.

August 13th, 2012

I found Dr. Raemisch to be a highly competent surgeon, who is not only extremely knowledgable, but also exercises great care in his work. I now have full use of the finger he worked on---and NO visible scar. His office staff is very professional yet so personable!I had an all around great experience and I would recommend Dr. Raemisch to anyone!!!!

April 8th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Raemisch did a great job on my hand. The recovery time was fast and there are no scars from the surgery.

May 31st, 2011

Dr. Raemisch was very knowledgeable. He was very thorough. He explained my diagnosis and all of my options. He is an excellent surgeon and physician.

September 17th, 2010

Very good surgeon and a nice guy

I really enjoyed my visits with Dr. Raemisch. He was very clear about expectations and options for my broken finger. The surgery was perfect and the followups good. My finger is perfect again.

July 13th, 2009