Get the facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes for both women and men.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Raff
Dr. Michael Raff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Raff is affiliated with Central Washington Medical Center, Tacoma General Hospital and Seattle Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Raff has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Michael Raff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Rebecca Johnson
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Amy Yuen
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Tacoma, WA 0.07 mi12
Dr. Stephanie Wallace
Tacoma, WA 0.07 mi14