A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raff, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Raff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Raff practice?
Dr. Michael Raff practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Aberdeen, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Aberdeen Geneticists.