Learn more about Dr. Michael Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raff is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raff
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Raff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raff, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Raff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Raff MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Raff practice?
- Dr. Michael Raff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Raff practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Geneticists.