A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ragosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ragosta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragosta graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Ragosta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ragosta MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ragosta practice?
- Dr. Michael Ragosta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ragosta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Fishersville Internists and Fishersville Cardiologists.