Learn more about Dr. Michael Raines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raines
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Raines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raines graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Raines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Raines practice?
- Dr. Michael Raines has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Raines practices Family Medicine near Americus, GA.
See Americus Family Physicians.