A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rainiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rainiero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rainiero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rainiero graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Rainiero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Rainiero MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Rainiero practice?
- Dr. Michael Rainiero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rainiero practices Surgery near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Edgerton, WI.
See Janesville Surgeons.