A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raizman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raizman, Ophthalmologist, Uveitis and Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raizman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raizman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raizman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raizman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Raizman practice?
Dr. Michael Raizman practices Ophthalmology, Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists and Boston Allergists.