A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raizman, Ophthalmologist, Uveitis and Immunology is Excellent. Dr. Raizman has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raizman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Bacterial Eye Infections, Cataract, and Conjunctival Diseases.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raizman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raizman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raizman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raizman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Raizman practice?
Dr. Michael Raizman practices Ophthalmology, Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Waltham Ophthalmologists and Waltham Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Raizman, Dr. Mitch Raizman, Dr. Myles Raizman, Dr. Michal Raizman, Dr. Mickey Raizman, Dr. Miles Raizman