A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raklewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raklewicz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raklewicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raklewicz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Raklewicz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chas Raklewicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Raklewicz practice?
- Dr. Michael Raklewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Raklewicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Orthopedic Surgeons.