Learn more about Dr. Michael Raklewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raklewicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raklewicz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raklewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raklewicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raklewicz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Raklewicz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Raklewicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Raklewicz practice?
- Dr. Michael Raklewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Raklewicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Surgeons.