Learn more about Dr. Michael Raklewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raklewicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raklewicz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raklewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raklewicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raklewicz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Raklewicz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Raklewicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Raklewicz practice?
- Dr. Michael Raklewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Raklewicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Surgeons.