Learn more about Dr. Michael Raklewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raklewicz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raklewicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raklewicz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Raklewicz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raklewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Raklewicz practice?
Dr. Michael Raklewicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Orthopedic Surgeons.