A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rakotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rakotz, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakotz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rakotz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rakotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Body Weight Changes
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakotz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rakotz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Rakotz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Rakotz practice?
- Dr. Michael Rakotz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rakotz practices Family Medicine near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Primary Care Doctors.