A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rakotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rakotz, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rakotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Body Weight Changes
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakotz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rakotz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Rakotz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Rakotz practice?
- Dr. Michael Rakotz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rakotz practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.