Learn more about Dr. Michael Rakotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rakotz, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakotz
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rakotz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rakotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Body Weight Changes
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakotz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rakotz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Rakotz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Rakotz practice?
- Dr. Michael Rakotz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rakotz practices Family Medicine near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Family Physicians.