Learn more about Dr. Michael Rakotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rakotz, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakotz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rakotz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rakotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Body Weight Changes
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakotz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rakotz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Rakotz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Rakotz practice?
- Dr. Michael Rakotz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rakotz practices Family Medicine near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Family Physicians.