Dr. Michael Ralston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ralston?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ralston?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 16th, 2011

short

You are a very cold doctor with little to no compassion for my situation.I have suffered for 7 long months of inaccurate care to my ankle.I truly believe this is due to my type of insurance.Your pain management beliefs have left me to the point of suicidal thoughts.You tell me no answers to any of my questions.I would never reccomend any patient to come to you for any care! I dont even see how you became a orthepedic doctor to begin with.You have made many mistakes in my care.I am a very unhappy patient as if you could'nt tell.

May 2nd, 2017