A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ramos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Ramos practice?
Dr. Michael Ramos practices Family Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Family Physicians.