A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ramsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ramsay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsay graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Ramsay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J O'Sullivan Ramsay MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ramsay practice?
- Dr. Michael Ramsay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ramsay practices Diagnostic Radiology near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ronceverte, WV and Uniontown, PA.
See Canonsburg Radiologists.