Dr. Michael Ramsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ramsey?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ramsey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

Dr. Ramsey is a very competent surgeon. Very compassionate with execellent bedside manners. Would recommend Dr Ramsey highly

February 29th, 2016

Great Surgeon.

I had a re-ruptured disc which left me bedridden. I was referred to Dr. Ramsey by another physician. When he heard how bad I was he had me come in the next day and operated on me that afternoon. It ended up being a very difficult 3 hr surgery. The surgery was successful and he has called me twice to check up on me. He is gifted and caring! I would highly recommend him.!

November 6th, 2015

Doctor who listens and cares

Most doctors make your feel like a number, but Dr. Ramsey listens and truly cares about his patients. This was the difference for me choosing to have surgery. He even called me once I was sent home to check on me after my procedure.

October 14th, 2015

Very pleased!!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ramsey, Rebecca PA and his staff. They were all very friendly and made me feel at ease. Very fast and efficient!! Would most definitely recommend!!

April 9th, 2014

Office staff needs a basic course in being efficient

I was not able to get an appointment with this doctor because every time I called I got an answering machine, left a message with my phone number, and never received a call back. After several attempts, I have given up going there. I talked to a neighbor who said the only way he was able to get an appointment was to call back once an hour, leave a message, until someone finally called back. He said that when he went for his appointment he was overlooked in his position in line to see the doctor and it ended up taking him 3 hours before he was out of the doctor's office. I don't think this is any way to run an office. I have no idea if this doctor is worth the trouble because I won't be calling back.

June 24th, 2013

I was worse following surgery and Dr. Ramsey seemed to want to blame me. He suggested a second surgery so I obtained a second opinion from a Dr. with better credentials and in a group practice located in a larger city. Basically the second Dr. said he never does Dr. Ramsey's recommended second procedure and wouldn't recommend it. On top of it all, Dr. Ramsey's office required a large down payment before the surgery which ended up being $750.00 in excess of the actual amount due when all the dust settled. His office then had the brass to take two months to refund the overpayment. If you need a good Doctor for your spine, I highly recommend looking outside of Midland/Odessa.

May 20th, 2013

Re: Found qualified surgery

Dr. Ramsey wanted you to know after all the turmoil you but me through not to mention not wanting to return my deposit I am recovering nicely after have 3 levels of my spine repaired with artificial disc. This peocedure took place exactly a week ago and I am doing wonderful. I wish you the best and have no ill feelings towards you. I was just blessed to have found a qualified sergeon that was able to help me. I appreciate you deciding not to proceed, just wish tou hadn't waited 3 months building my hopes up. If your interested in some of the new techniques used feel free to contact me. I will point you in the right direction

August 31st, 2012

Overall, pleased with Dr.

He was to the point and gave me all my options and then told me what he would do if it were his back. I later changed my mind about having an epidural shot and he called me back to chat with me about it and gave me his cell phone to call whenever I decided what I wanted to do. The appointments took a long time but I was pleased.

May 25th, 2012

shocker

Arrogant, dissinterested, when asked about medications being gluten free he said to ask the Chemist...and if he needs to change the medication I would have to come back and get another prescription. Other doctors have looked up their books to find out if its gluten free. He couldnt be bothered, and that was his attitude throughout the consultation.

December 8th, 2009

Worth the wait

Dr. Ramsey was referred to me by my primary care doctor and it took a while to get an appointment but he was very thorough and explained all of my options before surgery. When I did have surgery he checked on me after and gave me his cell phone number so I could call if I had problems. He is a first rate doctor.

October 30th, 2009

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Ramsey is all business and very willing to explain what he will be doing. He performed a lanectomy of my lower spine that had created pain for the past 50 years. Immediately after surgery, the pain was gone and has not returned! I would recommend Dr. Ramsey for any back surgery - he can't be beat!

August 8th, 2017