A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Randell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Randell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Randell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Randell graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Randell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Randell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Randell practice?
- Dr. Michael Randell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Randell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.