A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Randell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Randell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randell
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Randell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Randell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Randell graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Randell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Randell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Randell practice?
- Dr. Michael Randell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Randell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Atlanta Endocrinologists.