Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent results and experience show details Excellent results and experience
by Leslie K. on Aug 21st, 2016

After visiting 3 other doctors who told me my only option for removing my fibroids was a hysterectomy, I decided to look for an alternative. I am 31 years old, have not had children, and wanted to be able to have children one day. One of the other teachers at my school told me about Dr. Randell. I researched him and was impressed by what I read and decided to make an appointment. He spent more than an hour with me and my boyfriend during my first visit (and my two other visits) and assured me with confidence that I didn't need a hysterectomy. I felt relieved that my prayers had been answered. His friendly staff helped me set up my MRI and scheduled my surgery at the hospital. They also helped me with my insurance. At first I was concerned that the office was not in network with my insurance,and I was going to have to pay everything up front, but that wasn't a big deal because I had good out of network insurance. I thought it would be real expensive, but it only cost me about $4800 out of my pocket. The huge bill from the hospital was completely paid by insurance. My surgery went good. He removed all of my fibroids without opening me. Hardly had pain and was back on my feet in days. Trust me ladies, Dr. Randell is the best guy to see for fibroids. I know it, because I've been to the other doctors. He knows he is the bomb because he is!!!! The only negative thing I can say it that I had to wait more than an hour each time i came to the office. It was ok, because he then spent as much time with me as I needed. I am so happy with the entire experience. I have my uterus without any fibroids! 5 stars ***** to Dr. Randell and team!

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
by Go another route... on Jul 19th, 2016

He is knowledge however his ego, greed for money, lack of beside manners and incompetent staff out shadows his knowledge. Being a patient of his for the short time was extremely stressful, uncomfortable and troubling. It's hard to trust someone has your best interest at heart if the first thing they ask you for is money even before knowing your case. My intial visit was horrible I walked into a very cold environment, his staff had the glass window closed, no one greeted me for 15 mins even after knocking a few times...just to close it again. I waited 2 hour before being call back and a 1 hour wait in the room before seeing him. Dr. Randall was extremely rough and egotistical. His staff is unfriendly and seem unhappy in their jobs. Of course it was easy to get an appointment but then your trapped because you have to pay upfront. He may be good but I understand he is not the best. There are other doctors in Atlanta that provide the same type of surgery but with better Customer Service...I wish someone had told me before my journey. I refused to go back for my post-op.

Find another OB/gyn....I did show details Find another OB/gyn....I did
by Former patient on Jun 10th, 2016

Very knowledgeable but apparently all about the money. I have never been asked to pay money upfront prior to having services rendered. He does not accept insurance so you are forced to pay cash or credit for all visits. Front desk lady is clueless. Wait time in lobby is unreal with no apologies or good reasons. Find another Dr who cares about patients. They have no consideration for your time. He is good and he knows it but I am certain there are better Dr's with much better bedside manner and less ego.

by B. B. Jackson on Jun 5th, 2016

Dr. Randell is a phenomenal doctor! He removed my numerous fibroids and left my uterus in tact. When I visited other doctors including those at The Mayo Clinic and Duke University hospital, among others, they said that was impossible! All things are possible when you have a smart doctor.

by Estelle on Jan 7th, 2016

Very skilled surgeon. My fibroid myectomy was a 4 hr surgery and it went successfully. He was able to successful remove all fibroids; including the very large ones and I was able to move around the house within a week. Very minimal scaring on my belly,

Does Impressive Work..... No Warm and Fuzzy show details Does Impressive Work..... No Warm and Fuzzy
Dec 6th, 2015

I was surprised at how quickly I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Randell's office. I was really disappointed when I waited over 2 hours to see him. At the same time, he came highly recommended, so I continued to wait. Dr. Randell is very knowledgeable and confident in his abilities. Very important when you are considering going under the knife. I have to admit I had my concerns when with each appointment it seemed as if he was looking at my information for the first time. He would review his notes, so I knew he did detail important information. That part of his practice made me feel more like a number than a patient. However, at the end of the day, I wanted the job done well. I wasn't planning on inviting his office over for dinner. Dr. Randell did a fantastic job. I, along with my family, was impressed on the work that was done and my minimal recovery time. I was up and about in less than 1 week.... as promised by Dr. Randell.

Oct 25th, 2015

I love my doctor !

Top Doc In ATL show details Top Doc In ATL
by Tracey A on May 27th, 2015

Ladies, before you have a hysterectomy please see Dr. Randell first. I have my life back. He removed numerous fibroids and recovery was short. In 4 weeks I was mobile. Bedside manners was excellent and I received the best care from his team. Put your trust in a surgeon who truly cares.

Dr. Randell Is The Best Ever! show details Dr. Randell Is The Best Ever!
by Kyndal Teague on Apr 15th, 2015

In 2014 after months of being passed from one doctor to another I arrived in Dr. Randell's office. I feared the worst not knowing for sure what was growing on my uterus and if I would need a full hysterectomy at the age of 29. Dr. Randell had a couple test done and was able to determine that it was a uterine fibroid. A very large uterine fibroid around 30cm or so (about 12 inches) to be exact. He was able to get me into surgery within two weeks and successfully removed an 18 pound fibroid! He was able to keep my uterus intact and I have healed beautifully. My husband and I are now trying to conceive. I am so grateful that Dr. Randell was able to remove only the fibroid and not any other reproductive organs. I have already recommended friends and family and will continue to do so. Dr. Randell is the best in my book. If you are having gynecological problems please visit Dr. Randell before you make a decision. He is willing to take on patients other doctors seem to be afraid of and in my experience succeeds where others may have failed.

Mar 17th, 2015

After seeing a Physician who told me I would have to get a total hysterectomy, I was delighted to learn from Dr. Randell that this was NOT necessary. Dr. Randell thoroughly examined me (Pap, Ultrasound, MRI), we then sat in his office and reviewed the MRI. It revealed that I had at least 23 fibroids, not 6 as the first Physician initially told me. Dr. Randell explained that he would need to do an abdominal myomectomy to remove the tumors and assured me again that a hysterectomy would NOT be needed. He came across very confident and experienced so I decided to move forward with the surgery. I just knew I had found the "right" Physician/Surgeon! The surgery went well! During the surgery, Dr. Randell discovered and removed 46 tumors instead of 23, so my surgery was 3 hours instead of 2 as we had initially planned. Unbelievable, I know! I would post a pic but it's pretty gross. Just glad to have those suckers gone! Anyway, I had my follow up appointment today and I hugged him and gave him a high five for changing my life! No more pain, bulges etc...My incision has healed nicely. My stomach is flat, I feel great and I'm ready to get on with the next chapter of my life. Listen, I've heard horror stories from some women who went through with this procedure with other Physicians and I am so thankful to have had Dr. Randell as my Physician/Surgeon. He is amazingly skilled and gifted to do what he does!

by Bangoura kadiatou on Mar 16th, 2015

He is the best gynecologist I even see because after surgery no more bleeding .thanks

fyi be careful show details fyi be careful
Feb 19th, 2015

Dont ever give this office your debit or credit card because the will take money from your account without your authorization that they say you owe them and give u an email address to say u have to take it up with the accounting office that you never hear back from and the office staff is then told not to communicate with u to be a wonderful doctor for fibroids I find it to be very distasteful to take someone's money without their authorization but just remember you have to account for how you treat others

Smooth, quick & prompt show details Smooth, quick & prompt
by J on Feb 7th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Randell after my regular OB couldn't handle my fibroids. My whole treatment was quick , prompt and precise , I saw him on a wednesday, scheduled surgery in a weeks time, i did my blood work and all other tests the week before surgery, I had surgery, was in and out of hospital (Northside, ) and I was good to go. I think my surgery experience was smooth, i had a question for the staff and they did not respond prompt, I think they short staffed.. that was the only downside. I would like to add, you have to know what you want because I remember before I saw him, I asked the nurse when was he next available slot for surgery and i asked her to book me in.

Amazing skills and trustworthy show details Amazing skills and trustworthy
by Tanwa 29 ×18 × 15 on Jan 15th, 2015

I don't trust most doctors. I saw abt two or three before my cousin found Dr. Randell.All the Dr's either were afraid of doing the surgery or wanted to slice me open vertically which would have left me with an ugly scar or as Dr. Randell called it "fillet". My fibroid were so huge, I looked 8 months pregnant. Those dimensions in the title awas the size of my uterus (in centimeters). Noone wanted to deal with it,only him.within six weeks, I am returning to work.He is honest, dilligent, trustworthy, and just simply, brilliant.

Horrible Staff show details Horrible Staff
by Julia B. on Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. Randell needs to fire all if his staff and start over. Upon arrival to his office, the waiting room was standing room only. The window to the reception are is opaque and was closed. I stood and waited for 1/2 hour before they even opened the window to acknowledge me! There was not sing in sheet to bell to ring.... After finally checking me in, I waited for another 2 hours with no update from the staff. All in all I was in his office for 4.5 hours that day! I asked if it was always this disorganized and they assured me that this was atypical. The next day, one of the staff called to give me the appointment time for my MRI. She had already scheduled it for the next day without asking me about my availability. Ummm, I have a job and can't just NOT show up for work. Also, her accent was so thick that I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. Currently, I have left numerous messages for Dr. Randell and have not received a response to my questions. Honestly, I don't know if he is even receiving the messages from his staff. I am seeking care elsewhere. There are other qualified doctor's out there & you don't need to subject yourself to this mistreatment!

satisfied patient show details satisfied patient
by VM Walker on Oct 10th, 2014

Dr Randell is an amazing doctor,I had the DA Vinci Robotic Surgery,when I tell you this doctor know what he is doing,I was out the hospital the next morning.not a lot of pain,he was great.I would recommend Dr Randell to anyone,very professional.

A Miracle Worker show details A Miracle Worker
by Nicola, G on Oct 1st, 2014

I am 44 years old, I have been to five "so called specialists". Two of which are here in Atlanta. And they all said my fibroids were too big and my uterus would have to be removed. Dr. Randall removed all twenty-one. One as big as a football.

A Great Experience! show details A Great Experience!
by Julie S . on Aug 22nd, 2014

My whole experience from the moment I came for my first visit was so wonderful. Of course you never want to hear you should have a procedure done but from that moment on I never worried. The whole staff, and especially Dr. Randell , made the process easy and clear. I knew what was going to happen and sure enough it went very well. I am feeling like a new woman and am so grateful that I found this practice!

Poor Customer Service, Rude Staff and Too busy for to Care!!!! show details Poor Customer Service, Rude Staff and Too busy for to Care!!!!
by Only a number and coin there!!!! on Apr 21st, 2014

This Dr. Office has poor customer service not a good place to recommend to go to!!!!! Rude office manager name Andy and ill equipt trained staff!!!!! So greedy for money from patients there is no time to be nice. Everything is a rush in this office setting!!!!! Do your you're homework before going to a place which may treat you like a number not a person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!! show details Amazing!!!!
by T Bierria on Dec 16th, 2013

All I can say is Dr Randell and his staff are the best! From his accurate diagnosis and aggressive treatment plan to the prompt and courteous office staff, I CAN TRULY SAY we have experienced excellence in OB/ GYN care. I am a walking billboard for Dr Randell. Call and make you appointment now, you won't regret it.

Complicated Case but Very Successful Outcome show details Complicated Case but Very Successful Outcome
Jul 31st, 2013

Prior to seeing Dr. Randell I'd seen many other gynecologists. My visits with them left me feeling like they were treating me like a textbook case rather than a person with real life experiences and concerns. Prior to my initial exam, Dr. Randell listened to my concerns, previous medical history and my desired outcome. He took notes and asked questions. Having had a history of a myomectomy 10 years prior with major complications, I went in requesting a hysterectomy. While he didn't agree to do the hysterectomy based on information I provided during the interview, I felt like he truly listened to my concerns and treated me like an individual. After my exam, he verified that I wanted a hysterectomy; and, agreed to do it. Because of the complexity of my case, an abdominal hysterectomy was indicated. I expected that prior to going in; but, wasn't concerned as my fibroids were affecting my quality of life negatively in a major way. At least 2 1/2 weeks per month, I experienced significant fatigue and I was constantly battling anemia. After agreeing to perform the surgery, Dr. Randell ordered tests to get more information. His staff notified me of the results in a very timely manner. Fast Forward to my pre-op visit which my mother attended with me. Again, Dr. Randell reviewed my condition and the plan of treatment. He advised me that my case would be difficult; however, he assured me that he could handle it. His confidence made my mother and I feel much better about the pending surgery. On the day of surgery, Dr. Randell visited with my mother and I. Once again he confirmed that I understood, and was in agreement with the plan of care. Like before, he assured me that I would be fine. After surgery, my mother reported that he immediately recognized her and went to give her the update before the desk could activate her buzzer. This may not seem like a big deal to many; however, it meant a lot to my mother and myself that he remembered her. He shared GREAT NEWS with my mother. My surgery was successful AND I was in recovery doing well. My first memory of Dr. Randell post surgery was the following day beca was a quite pleasant. He was smiling and quite jovial. Dr. Randell confirmed what my mother told me, my surgery was a success. He gave me instructions to follow, and advised me that I would probably go home the following day. I was discharged the following day with clear post-op instructions, a list of warning signs that might indicate complications, and instructions to call immediately if I experienced any of the situations on the list. My post-op visit was very pleasant. Not only did Dr. Randell ask about my health, he inquired about my happiness about the outcome. I currently hold the record for the biggest uterus in the history of his clients. It was a whopping 14 pounds. Now that you know the weight, you have to know how complicated my case was. I'm happy to say that I followed post-op instructions and did NOT experience any complications. My incision healed nicely and still looks well. Dr. Randell cleaned the incision from the previous myomectomy; and, honestly, I think he was very careful to minimize scarring. My incision site was much smaller than I anticipated. In addition to Dr. Randell's expertise as a surgeon, his staff is friendly, courteous and considerate. Although, I'm relocating out of the Atlanta area, I will continue to be a patient of Dr. Randell. The care I received during my experiences make me feel as if it is worth the trip and the wait time. I read reviews about Dr. Randell so I went in expecting to have a wait. My experiences with doctor's visits is that most of the time there is a wait time. Take something to read and relax while you wait. Time is important; but, quality care is much more important than waiting. Just know that you're not waiting because the doctor and staff are goofing off. You're waiting because they are spending time listening to and caring for other patients, just as you would want them to do for you. The staff is human, they can't anticipate that an appointment might last longer than expected. Even though I'm relocating out of state, I will continue use the services of Dr. Randell and his staff.

The Best Experience I've Ever Had show details The Best Experience I've Ever Had
Jul 14th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Randell by my current OBGYN. I had huge fibroids that were causing me pain and heavy periods. Dr. Randell was very helpful in explaining what I had by reviewing my MRI with me in his office. He drew pictures of what I had and showed me videos of what the robotic procedure would be to remove just the fibroids and save my uterus. I have never experienced a more comprehensive and detailed visit with a doctor. it is obvious that he is confident, not arrogant and has lots of experience with managing complex cases like mine. The surgery was amazing. I was only in the hospital overnight and was back to work in less than a week. The 4 scars look like small scratches. His staff is awesome too. The are very helpful answering questions, scheduling appointments, and dealing with insurance issues. I am very happy with the experience I had and highly recommend Dr. Randell to everyone.

Eh...I shall not return show details Eh...I shall not return
by ALS on Jul 4th, 2013

This doctor comes highly recommended, but I did not like him. I was referred to him by my regular OB/GYN. His staff is very friendly and nurturing. I have no complaints about them. The compliments end there. I waited over 1.5 hours to be seen. I was livid. I never expect to be seen exactly on time for a doctor's appointment, but over an hour? I did not like his bedside manner at all. He came off as a little arrogant, quick to come to a conclusion and he seemed to talk over me before I could complete a thought. I felt no compassion from him. He was unable to do the procedure that my doctor was hoping he could do. This is no slight against him, because we expected that I wasn't a candidate, but wanted to make sure. It was no sweat though, because I wasn't looking forward to working with him anyway. Some doctors are blessed with real compassion and expertise. This doctor just has the expertise ,apparently, not good enough for me.

Would NOT recommend show details Would NOT recommend
Jul 1st, 2013

I had to wait over an hour to be seen. Once the Dr came into room, I felt very rushed and felt that he spoke down to me. He comes across as very arrogant. He did not seem to care about my symptoms but only in doing surgery. He criticized my current GYN several times and my current dr. came highly recommended to me by other physicians. His staff was busy being loud in the hall having personal conversations while I continued to wait. I will not return despite his supposed expertise.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great surgeon--worth the wait! show details Great surgeon--worth the wait!
by MP on Jun 26th, 2013

Before my myomectomy by Dr. Randell, I was suffering from periods that lasted 3 weeks or more, and all the other awfulness that comes with fibroids--fatigue, back pain, anemia, painful intercourse, etc. I was skeptical at first, thinking that Dr. R. would be like the doctors over the past few years who prescribed "cures" like bc pills, UFE, etc. I did the UFE. It didn't work. Although my periods shortened to 10 days (before they slowly started lasting longer and longer each month), I had a BI off and on for more than a year due to complications from the UFE. So when I wasn't on my period, I was still suffering from discharge so heavy I had to wear pantiliners. Needless to say, all of this really tested my relationship with my partner. Now, 4 months post myomectomy, my periods are unrecognizable and there is no infection in sight! First period was 10 days, second was 8, third was 7, and the last was only 5! It has been more than 10 years since my cycles were this short and light. Because my cycles are no longer heavy and long, I don't have to take iron supplements and am not anemic. I donated blood for the first time in years last month. Randell did the surgery without opening me up, removing 10 fibroids, including a 7 cm. I have 4 small incisions on my abdomen. This was important to me (although not as important as getting rid of the huge, numerous fibroids) because any cut on my skin will eventually be an ugly keloid. I have more energy, and no pain with sex. Better yet, I still have a chance to conceive b/c my ovaries and uterus are intact. Dr. Randell is amazing and because of that, his patients face a long wait time. If you have an appointment, be prepared to sit for an hour at least before being called back, but know that he is worth it.

My Two Son's with Help from Dr. Randell show details My Two Son's with Help from Dr. Randell
by Difficult Pregnancy's Great Doctor on Feb 14th, 2013

I had a history of both early and late miscarriages - ten all together and an ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Randell put me on blood thinners & managed two high risk pregnancies through to fruition delivering two amazingly healthy beautiful baby boys. My oldest is now nine and has Down Syndrome and my youngest is seven and typically developing. I feel blessed that I found Dr. Randell. I cannot imagine my life without my two very different and very special boys. Thank you Doctor Randell

Great Surgery Experience show details Great Surgery Experience
Sep 27th, 2012

I had a robot assisted laparoscopic surgery for fibroids about 6 weeks ago. The incisions were small. I didn't need my pain meds after 2 days and the best part was that Dr. Randell removed all the fibroids. I've never met anyone so passionate about this procedure. I found him on the internet and was encouraged to see him after reading the reviews. Upon meeting him, I was confident that I was in the right hands. I had been dealing with this condition for over 2 years and I finally feel like my quality of life is being restored. If you're reading this and have issues with fibroids, I highly recommend making an appointment to see Dr. Randell.

Sep 26th, 2012

Great Experience, he is very forward and honest which i appreciate very much. When i first went to him i was scared because i was currently using a Dr. who was not straight forward with me and wanted to try an alternative method of treatment which could have led to cancer, he was very honest and matter-of-fact and took immediate action. I am very thankful for Dr's like Dr. Randell

Ovarian Cystectomy show details Ovarian Cystectomy
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr. Randell was truly a godsend! After seeing two doctors prior and being told that I would lose my last functioning ovary; I was very frustrated. I am so glad that I stumbled onto his website, while trying to locate another doctor referral. During my first visit, he diagnosed the problem and was ready to get the ball rolling. No wishy-washy bed side manner here. He took charge and did what he need to do. Upon removing my large right ovarian mass; he also did an excellent job of removing all the scar tissue that was left behind from my previous surgery. My post op wounds healed extremely fast, with little scaring and minimal pain. I was up and at 'em in no time. In a couple of days I felt as if I hadn't had surgery at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Randell and I am so grateful for his level of expertise. He is truly the BEST!

atlhradmin show details atlhradmin
Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Randell is SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him. On my very 1st visit to him, he listened attentively to my issues and was immediately able to conclude what the diagnosis was when 4 doctors prior to him to me that it was simply a hormone embalance. Dr. Randell was and has been very courteous to me, answered ALL of my questions, and didn't make me feel like something unusual was wrong with me. I LOVE Dr. Randell and I'm glad that he is and always will be my doctor!!!!

hysterectomy show details hysterectomy
May 25th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Randall for hysterectomy. During the operation my bladder was cut (he said due to excess scar tissue). A urologist was brought in and fixed problem, but when I returned to my regurlar GYN I found out he has cut into the bladder on more than just me, there were a couple of others that said same thing. Also, let me advise you against Northside Hospital in Atlanta, their Womens Surgery Floor is not safe. The employees on that floor do not make their rounds at night causing possible problems with patients

wonderful, accurate care show details wonderful, accurate care
May 7th, 2012

I did wait for my appointment for almost an hour before being seen, however.... I was 15 min late and it was a first appointment. I never expect to be seen right away with any doctor other than the cosmetic surgeon. lolDr. Randell was very professional and accurate in my care and diagnosis. His staff were more than helpful and accomodating. They did everything I asked of hem and more, even working to make next day appointments for me because I live 250 miles away. I drove up because I've been told by a few other doctors that he is the best.

Brilliant Gynecologist and Surgeon show details Brilliant Gynecologist and Surgeon
Feb 6th, 2012

I cannot recommend Dr Randell highly enough. Having been told that a hysterectomy was the best option for my large fibroids, I sought a second opinion from Dr Randell, who came highly recommended on many of the healthcare websites for his knowledge and skill in the use of the "Da Vinci" robotic system . I recently underwent a successful robotic myomectomy, and I cannot thank Dr Randell and his staff enough, for all that they have done for me. At all times Dr Randell was professional and courteous. He listened to, and answered my questions, and took a caring and concerned approach to my care. Andy did a great job at helping me with the insurance side of things, Nurse Michelle was very kind and reassuring, and the staff at Northside Hospital were equally caring and supportive. THANKYOU!

DaVinci Hysterectomy show details DaVinci Hysterectomy
Oct 7th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Randell. I had my surgery on Tue and by Sun, I only needed regular Tylenol for pain late in the day and had resumed most of my normal activities. My scars resemble only tiny scratches after 6 weeks. I am very, very pleased with the results and I feel so much better!! Dr. Randell and his staff are very professional.

Sep 9th, 2011

-Staff is unfriendly. I also felt rushed, and as if the staff didn't care to hear about the reason I came.

Caring, Compassionate, and Capable show details Caring, Compassionate, and Capable
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Randell is always available for his patients. Very professional. Straight forward. Takes care of problems with attention to the smallest detail. Truly an amazing person. Wish all doctors cared about what they do like Dr. Randell does. Came in with a very large fibroid and within 5 days he had me scheduled for surgery. I was out of the hospital the following morning and was back to work in 1 week. Small scars and no pain. How does he do it? Andi and Jenny in the office are delightful as well. 5 stars to this great doctor.

One of a kind show details One of a kind
Aug 20th, 2011

A bad review of Dr. Randell makes no sense to me. He is truly one of a kind. The most dedicated doctor I have ever met. My gynecologist referred me to him because she does not perform the surgery I needed and wanted (robotic myomectomy). At my first visit he had already reviewed all of my medical records and my MRI films. He then showed me videos of the surgery that I was going to have and explained what I was likely to experience in the postoperative timeframe. At my preoperative visit he once again explained everything in detail to me and patiently answered all of my questions. On the day of surgery he saw me before I was taken to the operating room and reviewed everything again with me and my husband. After surgery he met with my husband and showed him pictures of the surgery. That evening he checked on me in the recovery area and the following morning he checked on me again before sending me home. He even called me the next day to see how I was doing. My recovery was so easy and I didn't need pain medications after the second day. I returned to work after my myomectomy in 1 week. At the postop visit he showed me pictures from the surgery and explained everything to me. I was happy to show him belly with tiny incisions that looked like a paper cut. I'm excited to say that I'm now pregnant (been trying for 5 years). I know that without Dr. Randell's excellent care, I would still be trying. He's the best obgyn in Atlanta and I'm proud to know him and write a wonderful review that he has earned and deserves. Thank you, Dr. Randell.

uhm show details uhm
by babygirl on Jun 1st, 2011

dr randell is a great doctor, he knows what he is doing, but he is always in a rush and he dont care, he just get to the point and leave

Doesn't get better than this show details Doesn't get better than this
Jan 2nd, 2011

Dr. Randell provides exceptional care to his patients. He has delivered three of my children. I trust him with everything he does knowing that he cares first and foremost for his patient's well being. He's detailed, comprehensive, straight forward, and knows what he is doing. Doesn't second guess himself and takes action when necessary.

Apr 27th, 2010

Good at what he does..horrible personality..and definitely LACKS compassion!