A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raphael, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raphael
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Raphael Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raphael has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rock Raphael DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Michael Raphael has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Raphael practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Gastroenterologists.