A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raphael, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raphael has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rock Raphael DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Michael Raphael has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Raphael practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Warren, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Gastroenterologists.