Happy Ms. Patient from Howell show details Happy Ms. Patient from Howell
Sep 2nd, 2015

Dr. Raphael was awesome! I was sickly for a while and my primary DR. wasn't helping remedy my health issues so I went to see Dr. Michael Raphael at the Novi office. He discovered I had a stomach ulcer, and within a 60 day timeline, he did a followup scope check to make sure my ulcer was healing. His professialism and medical expertise knowledge is fantastic! His personality and compassion made me feel very secure and confident. He KNOWS what he is doing! He is GREAT!!!

Great Doctor Carding takes great care of everyone. show details Great Doctor Carding takes great care of everyone.
by GSR on Aug 20th, 2015

Just wonderful!!!!

Nov 11th, 2014

This doctor really seems to care about his patients. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

May 9th, 2012

I felt like Dr. Raphael really cared about the things I was going through. He took a great deal of time and asked a lot of questions. I felt very good about the care I received in the hospital and afterward at the office. His office staff were all very professional and helpful with any questions I had and making my next appointment.