A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rasansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rasansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasansky graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Rasansky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jordan Rasansky DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rasansky practice?
- Dr. Michael Rasansky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rasansky practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.