A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rau, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rau graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Rau FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Rau practice?
- Dr. Michael Rau has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rau practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Washington, MO.
See Washington Internists and Washington Geriatric Doctors.