Dr. Michael Rauzzino MD, FACS Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
One of the greatest Doctor I've ever seen.
This is truly the Dr. Doctors Doctor. He must have wrote the book on bedside manner. I would not contemplate seeing any one else in his profession.

April 18th, 2017
Such an awesome surgeon that truly cares and an office staff that wants to make sure everything they can do to help is done.
Recently we found that the doctor is not all that is important about great health care. An office staff that always takes the time to talk to you, help fill out medical forms for you and always gets answers for you and always calls you back in a timely fashion made this Surgeon so much better.

February 19th, 2017
5 stars !! Dr. Michael J. Rauzzino and his staff were incredible Yay for Front Range Spine and Neurosurgery.
I was seen in the hospital by Dr. Rauzzino on a Saturday night at 9:30 PM !!!! I was operated on the next afternoon. His assistant was Stephen C. Ladd, PA-C who spoke to me both before and after the surgery. Very professional. The follow - up appointment with Derrick Winckler, P.A.-C. was on time and helpful. He spent a great deal of time answering all my questions, and made sure before I left, that I had all the information that I requested. The office receptionist was polite, and professional. I could not have asked for better service. I would recommend Dr. Rauzzino and his team any time. They repaired an L-2 fracture.

July 18th, 2016
You only see his assistant. You see him on visit before surgery and day of and day after. About 10 min. It's short because the assistant usually fills you in on all the information you need.

May 16th, 2016
Dr. Rauzzino and his entire staff are fantastic. He properly diagnosed my issues and fixed them when other Dr.'s informed me that there was nothing that could be done. The PA's that assist Dr. Rauzzino are smarter than the previous Dr.s that I have seen. He and his entire staff actually care about the well being of their patients. Dr. Rauzzino actually gave me his cell number when I was in t he hospital to call him directly if I had any issues after surgery, and he answers it. My quality of life has increased 1000% and gets better everyday. I could write a 3 page essay complimenting these folks. Thank you Dr. Rauzzino, Stephen Ladd, Derick Winckler, Renata, Olga and thank you Jo for helping me with the insurance companies.

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Rauzzino did neck surgery, 3/1 & 3/2/2016, to repair a surgery at the same area that didn't take, by another surgeon. It was 8.5 hrs, broken up in two days, to repair/replace hardware in my neck. I have seen him each doctor visit, and every day in the hospital. He did a beautiful job on my neck (xray was amazing). I also believe my healing process went so well knowing Dr. Rauzzino truly cared. That is a huge part of healing to me! I have recommended him 3 times already and will continue to do so! His staff has always answered my questions, and taken great care of me also. Thank you Dr. Rauzzino and your entire staff!

March 15th, 2016
One of the best neurosurgeons in the Denver area
Dr. Rauzzino did emergency surgery on a Saturday for me. I had a herniated disc pressing on a nerve so I was in extreme pain. I really appreciated his wonderful work in taking care of my issue. I no longer have any pain. He is a very kind man and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him.

March 14th, 2016
great experience!
although my neck surgery was not so fun, dr. rauzzino did a great job in communicating with me and my family. he always took the time to explain everything that was going on. i have come away with a lot of respect for him and his staff - everyone treated me very well. i'd recommend dr. rauzzino in a heartbeat for anyone else facing neck surgery - i can't praise him enough.

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Rauzinno ROCKS. Honest quick diagnosis, and a no bull straight up info.

January 13th, 2016
Best of the best
Dr Rauzzino is incredible! I usually can't stand speaking with doctors because they don't spend the time I need for the questions I have. This was not the case with Dr Rauzzino. I thank God for this man's gift of surgery and being humble! That's right....a humble surgeon! It's like and angel on earth!

November 17th, 2015
Horrible office staff @ Conifer Bldg @ Skyridge. Extremely mixed up & a definite attitude of not caring for people!

July 21st, 2015
First surgery ever!
I had a herniated disc in the 5-6 region. Was told that my spine was being compressed by 50 percent and really needed surgery. I just had it done last week and couldn't be happier. Dr. Rauzinno is wonderful, explained everything and it being my first surgery ever, was very sensitive to that. Loved his whole staff and everyone at Skyridge medical center. I am in a collar but recovering well.