inactive

Michael J Rauzzino Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 18th, 2016
You only see his assistant. You see him on visit before surgery and day of and day after. About 10 min. It's short because the assistant usually fills you in on all the information you need.

May 16th, 2016
Dr. Rauzzino and his entire staff are fantastic. He properly diagnosed my issues and fixed them when other Dr.'s informed me that there was nothing that could be done. The PA's that assist Dr. Rauzzino are smarter than the previous Dr.s that I have seen. He and his entire staff actually care about the well being of their patients. Dr. Rauzzino actually gave me his cell number when I was in t he hospital to call him directly if I had any issues after surgery, and he answers it. My quality of life has increased 1000% and gets better everyday. I could write a 3 page essay complimenting these folks. Thank you Dr. Rauzzino, Stephen Ladd, Derick Winckler, Renata, Olga and thank you Jo for helping me with the insurance companies.

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Rauzzino did neck surgery, 3/1 & 3/2/2016, to repair a surgery at the same area that didn't take, by another surgeon. It was 8.5 hrs, broken up in two days, to repair/replace hardware in my neck. I have seen him each doctor visit, and every day in the hospital. He did a beautiful job on my neck (xray was amazing). I also believe my healing process went so well knowing Dr. Rauzzino truly cared. That is a huge part of healing to me! I have recommended him 3 times already and will continue to do so! His staff has always answered my questions, and taken great care of me also. Thank you Dr. Rauzzino and your entire staff!

March 15th, 2016
One of the best neurosurgeons in the Denver area
Dr. Rauzzino did emergency surgery on a Saturday for me. I had a herniated disc pressing on a nerve so I was in extreme pain. I really appreciated his wonderful work in taking care of my issue. I no longer have any pain. He is a very kind man and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him.

March 14th, 2016
great experience!
although my neck surgery was not so fun, dr. rauzzino did a great job in communicating with me and my family. he always took the time to explain everything that was going on. i have come away with a lot of respect for him and his staff - everyone treated me very well. i'd recommend dr. rauzzino in a heartbeat for anyone else facing neck surgery - i can't praise him enough.

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Rauzinno ROCKS. Honest quick diagnosis, and a no bull straight up info.

January 13th, 2016
Best of the best
Dr Rauzzino is incredible! I usually can't stand speaking with doctors because they don't spend the time I need for the questions I have. This was not the case with Dr Rauzzino. I thank God for this man's gift of surgery and being humble! That's right....a humble surgeon! It's like and angel on earth!

November 17th, 2015
Horrible office staff @ Conifer Bldg @ Skyridge. Extremely mixed up & a definite attitude of not caring for people!

July 21st, 2015
First surgery ever!
I had a herniated disc in the 5-6 region. Was told that my spine was being compressed by 50 percent and really needed surgery. I just had it done last week and couldn't be happier. Dr. Rauzinno is wonderful, explained everything and it being my first surgery ever, was very sensitive to that. Loved his whole staff and everyone at Skyridge medical center. I am in a collar but recovering well.

June 25th, 2015
Outstanding Results
My ongoing back, leg and hip pain had me very depressed and without any hope. After reviewing my MRI, Dr. Rauzzino clearly explained the issues and various options including surgery. Dr. Rauzzino performed surgery on my lower back and I am astonished how nearly all of the pain is now gone and I am able to resume old activities and enjoy life again. The surgery and initial recovery was rough, but the results are better than I even dared to dream. Thanks Dr. Rauzzino.

March 31st, 2015
Hands down......THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Rauzzino is one of the most knowledgable and kind men in the medical profession. Dealing with Mr. Rauzzino has literally been a pleasure even at a very hard time in our life. Dr. Rauzzino not only cares for his patient but the family as well.

March 10th, 2015
Best surgeon i have ever been to
Went to 3 other surgeons inluding a few in the DC metro area. Dr. Rauzzino was the first one to notice the severity of the compression on my spinal cord in my neck. Had i not seen him I would have had a total left arm paralysis within a year. He refused surgery on my husband after he was told by 2 other docs that he needed it. Dr. Rauzzino is one of the few surgeons out there who is not looking for every opportunity to do surgery. It is his last option. He also did my surgery with virtually no side effects on my esophogas pot op. Almost all acdf surgeies cause swallowing and throat issues after surgery. I will need 3 more levels in about 5 to 10 years and if he is still practicing will come to Denver from wherever i am living. He is the best. And he did residencies in some of the best hospitals in the states.