A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rawlings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rawlings is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawlings
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rawlings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawlings graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rawlings has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Rawlings MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Rawlings practice?
- Dr. Michael Rawlings has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rawlings practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Mooresville, IN.
See Mooresville Internists and Mooresville Pediatricians.