A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raymond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gordon Raymond MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Michael Raymond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Raymond practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Bonita Springs Internists, Bonita Springs Hematologists, and Bonita Springs Oncologists.