Learn more about Dr. Michael Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raymond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gordon Raymond MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Michael Raymond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Raymond practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists, Cape Coral Hematologists, and Cape Coral Oncologists.