Learn more about Dr. Michael Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Raymond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gordon Raymond MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Michael Raymond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Raymond practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists, Cape Coral Hematologists, and Cape Coral Oncologists.