A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reale, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Reale graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Reale practice?
Dr. Michael Reale practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT and Manchester, CT.
See Hartford Internists, Hartford Oncologists, Hartford Hematologists, and Hartford Radiation Oncologists.