A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Recto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Recto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Recto
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Recto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Recto, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Recto graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Recto has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Recto MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Recto practice?
- Dr. Michael Recto has 13 office locations.
Dr. Michael Recto practices Pediatric Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Radcliff, KY and Bowling Green, KY.
See Louisville Pediatric Specialists.