A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Recto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Recto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Recto, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Recto graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Recto has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Recto MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Recto practice?
- Dr. Michael Recto has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Recto practices Pediatric Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Bowling Green, KY.
See New Orleans Pediatric Specialists.