A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Recto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Recto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Recto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Recto graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Recto has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Recto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Recto practice?
Dr. Michael Recto practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Internal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Covington, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians, New Orleans Cardiologists, and New Orleans Internists.