Dr. Michael Redding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Redding?

He's the Best

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr. Redding is a great doctor, caring, smart and sensitive to patient's needs or ailments. He always gives the right medicine to help solve whatever ailment it is.

Dr. Michael Redding is the best doctor on the east coast.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Dr. Redding has the best bedside manner of any doctor in the world. He usually gives the best diagnosis of any doctor I've ever had and always prescribes spot-on pills or creams to treat whatever ails you. He restored my faith in doctors after I had a terrible experience in Norfolk, VA with a doctor from whom I almost died from Stephen's Johnson due to his denying I had an infection for over a month, and then I was overdosed with 4000 mg. of Vancomycin a day for 5 weeks until I turned dark purple and had blisters all over and was in the ICU for weeks. I came back to Alexandria, VA and I did not trust doctors until I met Dr. Redding. He is wonderful so if you want a smart, great doctor go to him!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Excellent Doctor, would recommend to anyone.

Definitely Type A, but pleasant and professional

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I've been taking my special-needs son to Dr. Redding's office for about 5 years. We were very happy with the PA who is no longer there, but are also happy with Dr. Redding. I've never had a time when I asked a question without getting a full answer; he's worked with me to try different medications for my son; he's walked that line between treating my son as a patient in his own right and realizing that my son can't address his own medical needs. Dr. Redding doesn't stop moving, and can give the impression he's not listening -- I find he's usually a step or three ahead of me. I have had to check his math (3 tablets a dose, 3 doses a day, 90 days is seldom 810 tablets in his math). I'm rating a 3 because a 3-1/2 isn't available. I wish he took more insurance plans.

Dr Redding has the best bedside manner around~! Really great dr for men and women!

Posted on August 17th, 2012

I have to say that I am so enamored with Dr. Redding. I absolutely HATE going to a dr of any kind but he makes things very easy. Great bedside manner, great sense of humor, easy to talk to, very knowlegeable, very down to earth. I referred my dad to him when he got a blood clot in his lung and basically ha to be monitored forever....and my dad( who hates doctors worse than me) ADORES him. I also had my fiance go to him 2 years ago when he had a abnormal ekg ( which ended up being fine). He has made him his regular dr and just recently after a high cholesterol blood reading, we went in to see him. He was fabulous and really spent a lot of time with us talking about what might be causing his lethargy and achiness and feeling that something just wasnt right. Well, he ordered some more bloodwork and discovered the problem. I would so highly recommend Dr Redding. He is really a great doctor who seems to really care. A+

Top Doc from Georgetown Medical School

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Averages 20 minutes per patient. Can't understand earlier comments,just not true. You won't be disappointed

Posted on August 4th, 2011

He just pushed antibiotics and pain killers. He misdiagnosed a tumor as allergies, and then lost my chart after I told him so. Do not go to see him.

Good Doctor who will explain it all

Posted on January 21st, 2011

I appreciate the time he takes to explain the answers to any questions I may have. I cant complain after 5 years!

Does Not Know How To Diagnose

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Just pumped me up with pills, didn't really listen to my issue. I'm still ill three weeks later, and my situation has gotten worse even after visiting the office three times.

Posted on November 1st, 2010

good man great doctor

Best Doctor I've ever had!

Posted on June 24th, 2010

He genuinely cares for his patients on a personal as well as professional level. When necessary he takes plenty of time in discussing treatment options.

HORRIBLE

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

Did not care what the issue was. VERY MUCH IN A HURRY.