Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Reding
Dr. Michael Reding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Reding is affiliated with Winifred Masterson Burke Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Reding has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Michael Reding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Dr. Bento Mascarenhas
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Rheumatology
White Plains, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Mary Beth Walsh
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Carolin Dohle
White Plains, NY 0 mi9