Learn more about Dr. Michael Redman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Redman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Redman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Redman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Redman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tomah Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Redman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Redman practice?
- Dr. Michael Redman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Redman practices Otolaryngology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Decorah, IA.
See La Crosse Otolaryngologists.