A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Redman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Redman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Redman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Redman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tomah Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Redman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Redman practice?
- Dr. Michael Redman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Redman practices Otolaryngology near Decorah, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Union, IA and La Crosse, WI.
See Decorah Otolaryngologists.