A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reel graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Reel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Reel practice?
- Dr. Michael Reel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Reel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT and Essex, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.