Dr. Michael Reel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Reel?

Excellent Dr. and Staff

Posted on July 29th, 2017

I became a patient a little over a year ago. Having many medical issues and fearful of a new Gyn I was astonished how Dr. Reel takes everything into consideration regarding my medical history and best plan of action for my care. His nurses are professional, funny and always smiling. I have recommended this dr and his practice to my family. My 2 daughters are now being seen at this practice by other drs in the office and are also pleased with the care they receive. Hands down best GYN I have encountered.

Best OB ever.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Great bedside manner. Really seems to care about his patients, and is totally up to date with current state of the art.

Teacher

Posted on September 8th, 2014

If you are looking for a gynecologists in the New Haven, CT area, I fully recommend Dr. Michael Reel. I have been a patient of his for 3 years and cannot speak highly enough about him. He is extremely professional and respectful during my visits and always patiently answers all of my questions. He promptly follows up with phone calls with test results and just seems to genuinely care about my health and well-being more than other gynecologists I have seen in the past. My friends that have gone to him also feel the same. Anyone that gets to be a patient of Dr. Reel should consider themselves extremely fortunate!

Kind/caring/professional

Posted on August 26th, 2014

I have known Doctor Reel for many years as a labor and delivery nurse and more recently as a patient. He is one of the most caring, skilled and knowledgable doctors I have ever had the pleasure of working with and that is why I decided to go to him when I was pregnant . I trust him completely and feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

MD

Posted on January 25th, 2014

Exceptional doctor and surgeon. Knowledgeable, compassionate.

Kind/Caring/Skilled

Posted on March 15th, 2012

He is kindest doctor I've ever been to. He followed up with me numerous times and even gave me his cell phone number. He never seemed rushed and was patient when I was anxious. He did a robotic procedure on me and i had almost no pain at all. Dr. Reel is truly wonderful.

WONDERFUL

Posted on January 19th, 2012

He was my 2nd opinion doc and I loved him so much I'm staying with him. He was direct and to the point but caring and kind. He didn't stop untill the problem was fixed and he was able to talk to me in terms that I understood when I wasn't thinking clearly. I would recommend him to anyone.

just facts

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Well he is a great guy and he cares. But he just stated the facts and that was all it was really never what I need to boost my moral. I could just be the romantic type but I need a doctor who does not look at things so gray. Overall he is good and you can not go wrong with that.

Fantastic

Posted on July 21st, 2010

He is so nice and thorough and really listened to me.

Posted on October 8th, 2017