Learn more about Dr. Michael Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeves
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reeves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reeves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Reeves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Michael Reeves has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reeves practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.