A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reeves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Reeves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Michael Reeves has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Reeves practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.