Learn more about Dr. Michael Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeves
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reeves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reeves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Reeves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Michael Reeves has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reeves practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.