Learn more about Dr. Michael Reif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reif
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hyaline Membrane Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Disorders
- Whooping Cough
Education & Awards
Dr. Reif graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reif has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Reif MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Reif practice?
- Dr. Michael Reif has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reif practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Charlotte Pulmonologists.